Hey mamas! I just received my FREE Target Baby Registry Welcome Gift and wanted to share with you what came in it. If you or someone you know is expecting, be sure to tell them about creating a baby registry at Target. By doing so, you’ll receive a FREE Welcome Gift valued at $50 + a bunch of rare coupons.
Okay so here is what my welcome gift came with (items may vary per location):
- Full Size Dr. Brown’s Bottle
- MAM Newborn Pacifier
- Honest Wipes and Diapers sample pack
- Lansinoh Nursing Pads + Breast Milk Storage Bag Samples
- Up & Up Unscented Baby Wipes, 20-Count
- Pampers Diapers & Wipes Sample + Cute Carry Case
- Munchkin Tape Measure
- Johnson & Johnson Sample Size Lotion
- Mustela Sample Size Cleaning Gel
- Babyganics Laundry Detergent Sample
- Palmer’s CocoCoco Butter Sample
- Aquaphor .03oz Sample
PLUS it also came with TONS of rare coupons!
- BOGO Starbucks Beverage
- 10% off nursing bra and/or cami
- 10% off maternity apparel
- 75 cents off up&up wipes
- $1.00 off Palmer’s stretch mark product
- $1.50 off Pamper’s swaddlers
- $2.00 off babyganics purchase of $4.99 or more
- $5.00 Target GiftCard with Mustela purchase of $30 or more
- $5.00 off Boppy total body pillow
- $25.00 off any Honest product when you spend $50 or more
On top of all of this goodness, when you are 8 weeks from your estimated due date, Target will send you a 15% off coupon for everything that’s left on your baby registry.
To get your FREE Welcome Gift, first click here to create your Target baby registry, and then head on over to Guest Services at your nearest Target to claim your welcome gift. Easy peasy!
Enjoy all your freebies!
The posts on this website may contain affiliate links. Click here to read the full disclosure.